Sunday 15 January 2012

My thoughts on Drama


For this week, you are required to blog on the following:


Would I be willing to spend my money watching an excellent play/drama? Why?

Yes, I would be willing to spend watching an excellent play/ drama because I can enjoy the beauty of the drama which is acted by many excellent actors and actresses. I like drama because many of them are well played on stage and the drama is played with many nice scenes where the plot is arranged in orderly sequences. Besides, drama is the art which comes closer to everyday life. Well played drama also can give us enough satisfaction.

What do I expect from a good play?



From a good play, I expect that I can get the satisfaction as the play is well played. The play should be fills with emotion, humour and spectacular action for the audience so they enjoy the play. The characters, especially the main character should understand and feel the anxiety when acting on stage so that the character becomes alive so that the strength and the flaw of the character can be showed. The audience supposed to feel sympathy to the hero and I hope that the hero can always save the days.

Do I feel comfortable to act in a play? Why?You can entitle your post "My thoughts on Drama".



Honestly, I’m not comfortable to act in front of audience because I do have the experience before. But I think that I should give it a try.




By, 
Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment